- Our happiness comes from our success and is not reliant on others.
- You will sleep better! When you exercise your body, it gets tired; the same thing happens to your mind.
- You are staying challenged, which keeps you focused and learning.
- You protect your brain with continual use from diseases like dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Continuous learning fuels creativity and innovation.
- It gives excellent problem-solving skills.
- It makes you more valuable as an employee.
Though, Let Us Set a Life Role Here…Learning never ends, and it will not end after we throw our caps in the air during graduation.
We are motivated to learn and improve continuously, and this takes total control of our overall development as a person, and the habit of Continuing Education is proving to be essential for individuals and employees at any organization to achieve career growth.
On a Personal Level:The first thing we need to think about before choosing which kind of continuous learning we are going to go through, is having a plan.
Personal plan for Continuing EducationPsychologist Dr. Carol Dweck in her book, argues that it’s not just our innate abilities that bring us success – whether we approach work with a fixed or growth-minded set. Working to produce a growth mindset is also about recognizing that you need to take ownership of your career progression, whether or not your organization supports a learning culture. or you are going to go through that by yourself like to start a new career. So, then what you need to do is an assessment to:
Your Past Skills:
- Is it going to count on the field you are going to go through now?
- Are those skills a bit rusty?
- Do you need to get updated? l Continuing Education For Student
Your Current Skills:
- Are they adequate for your present position?
- Do they fit adequately with your team or organization’s priorities?
Your Future Skills:
- What skills do you need to reach?
- What does your team need that you would like to offer? Put yourself into the shoes of a customer, colleague or supplier. What would he or she want you to know or to be able to do? Continuing Education Strategy
Also, you can take the following approaches toward Continuing Education to build new knowledge & skills:
- Asking for help whenever something is unclear to you.
- Reading books, magazines, articles, etc
- Watching videos.
- Observing others who are more experienced in a specific area
- Learning by the excellent old method of trial and error
- Practicing and applying the new skills on the job
- Asking for feedback from others and working toward improvement
At An Organizational Level:Employers have a vital role to play in shaping their employees and expanding their staff members’ skill sets, and supporting them to develop a habit of Continuing Education. Companies can invest in the following:
- Off-site training and team-building activities
- Sponsoring employees to attend industry events
- Professional development workshops
- Seminars and talks by industry leaders
- Programs offered by colleges and universities Continuing Education For Old Age