At Seize Your Life Today, we are pleased to publish this article simultaneously with Sakeenah Homes The article was written by Mahyn Qureshi Each night, thousands of Muslim women and children in Canada go through traumatic experiences stemming from abuse, immigration issues, homelessness, and poverty. The solution to these issues is not always clear but by creating a safe place for the women and children to reside in whilst the solutions are created, is the first step. Sakeenah Homes aim to assist the thousands of women and children facing homelessness, poverty, and trauma through establishing a network of sheltering projects that provide a safe and nurturing environment. Through the help of partners and donors, they have been able to open their doors in Brampton, Toronto, and Ottawa and assist over 5,000 women and children throughout Canada. Sakeenah Homes sets itself apart with their remote casework. Clients who reach out do not need to stay in their shelters in order to receive their assistance. Outside of shelter, Sakeenah Homes’ services include mental health counselling, resume building workshops, obtaining religious or secular education, financial assistance and more. Through establishing a network of sheltering projects which provide a safe and nurturing environment, Muslim women and children may be given equal opportunities to excel, grow, and thrive with respect and dignity. For more information, please visit 👉 www.sakeenahhomes.com
- Big Stomach After Miscarriage: How To Shrink Your Tummy After This Trauma
- The Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting: Does Crystal Light Belong On This Weight Loss Regimen?
- Can Oat Milk Cause Acne? We Did A Deep Dive To Provide You With Answers
- Are Swiffer Pads Safe For Children & Pets? Read What The Science Says
- Caring For A Sick Family Member: How To Handle This Challenge Without Burning Out
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.